Friday, January 4, 2008

My New Born BB "Little A"

Ha...Ha...Ha..., i am "Little A". In this Earth Time 4th Jan 2008 at 2:35pm came to this lovely, beautiful and amazing world with my Mom (Phyllis) and Dad (Stanley).

Don't ask me why my name is "Little A", because my Mom & Dad haven't finish the discussion but just only confirm that my name must be started with letter "A". So please call me "A 仔" ok.

Ar.......hoooooppp...., i'm too tired today, so please give me a deep sleep and see 'Uncle' & 'Auntie' soon..... hooooppp....... (by 爹d)

3 comments:

lofatkeung said...

hi little A , i'm mr.T (big tiger)meet u at 27/1

cleaning doctor said...

I will be there......uncle "T"

Rebecca said...

hi little A
how u feel? born on Friday is good as next day is a holiday & u can hv more time to sleep! your mom's & dad's decision r right - "A" is the first letter & implying that u'll be the champion in you future days!! Enjoy your time;)

Add to Technorati Favorites